University of Business in Wroclaw
Information on the processing of personal data
The processing of personal data at the University of Business in Wrocław is regulated by the provisions of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection); next referred to as "RODO".
The administrator of personal data that the person leaves as part of registration in the recruitment database is the University of Business in Wrocław .
Data of the Data Administrator:
• University of Business in Wroclaw, ul. Ostrowskiego 22, 53-238 Wrocław
Data Protection Officer
Based on Article 37 paragraph 1 of RODO the data administrator has appointed a data protection officer. Data subjects may contact the data protection officer in all matters related to the processing of their personal data and exercising their rights under the RODO.
The officer’s contact details, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For what purpose, on what basis and how long do we process your personal data?
• administering the user's account in the recruitment service. - legal basis for
data processing - voluntary consent of a person expressed by creating an account in the service. Data processing will take place until the consent is withdrawn, e.g.by deleting the account,
• recruitment for a chosen field of study - legal basis for data processing -necessity to fulfill the legal obligation of the administrator, which is the Act of 27 July 2005- Law on Higher Education (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 2183 with changes). Data processing will take place until the recruitment process is completed.
• conclusion and implementation of a study contract - legal basis for data processing -the necessity to process data for the conclusion and performance of the contract. Processing the data will be held until the claims for the contract are time-barred or until the moment of expiry of the obligation to keep accounting documents in connection with accounting regulations and the storage of documents related to the educational process, in accordance with the Law on Higher Education.
• information about the university's offer - legal basis for data processing – voluntary consent of the data subject. Data processing will take place until the withdrawal of the consent.
• profiling - the legal basis for data processing is a legitimate interest of the administrator. The legitimate interest of the administrator is profiling within the framework of marketing activities, in order to better match the offer and the information sent. The processing will take place until the consent for profiling is withdrawn.
• answer to a given question sent in the contact form or by electronic mail. In this case, we will not process your data for marketing purposes - the legal basis for data processing is the necessity of processing to implement the legitimate interest of the administrator, which is the assurance of providing reliable information for people contacting us and redirecting the case to the appropriate department in our universities. We will store the correspondence for a period of one year, unless the matter concerns an issue requiring a longer storage period, e.g. until the time limits for claims or in connection with legal / recovery cases.
For marketing purposes, additional voluntary consents are obtained for sending commercial information via telecommunications terminal equipment, via email, SMS, telephone contact. At any time, the person may withdraw the consent.
Recipients of data
• authorized data administrator employees, including lecturers
• service providers who have been entrusted with the processing of personal data by means of a contract, in particular entities such as Call Center, recruitment agencies, IT service providers, accounting firms, debt collection companies, advertising agencies, companies that provide mailing services -to the extent necessary for the correct performance of the services ordered,
• entities that are independent data administrators to whom the data will be made available in connection with the contract for the benefit of the data subject, in particular entities providing services: electronic payments, banking, courier, postal, legal.
Voluntary data provision
Providing data for the implementation of the contract is voluntary, but necessary for its implementation. Providing data for marketing purposes is voluntary.
Rights related to the processing of personal data
You have the right to:
• access your data and the right to request their rectification, deletion, processing restrictions.
• objection to data processing for profiling purposes.
• withdrawal of a voluntary consent for marketing services. The withdrawal of consent has no impact on the lawfulness of data processing that had been carried out before the consent was withdrawn.
• to transfer personal data, i.e. to receive personal data, in a structured, commonly used readable format, in the case of data processing for the conclusion and execution of contract / order.
• to limit the processing of data or to remove it ("the right to be forgotten ")
• to file a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
How you can change your data and consents.
In the case of a recruitment base for candidates for studies, changes in the settings of given consents can be made, as well as the account can be deleted by contacting the Data Administrator.
In matters related to the processing of data and the implementation of the above rights,
you can contact the Data Administrator or the Data Protection Officer.
Contact details are given at the beginning of the information.
Links to websites of other entities
Cookies are text files sent via a website, saved on a hard disk on a computer, smartphone or another terminal device, with which the user connects to the Internet. Cookies do no harm to computers, devices, or files saved on them. Cookies are useful because they allow websites to recognize the user's device and suitably display.
What types of cookies do we use?
As part of our websites, we can use the following types of cookies:
• services necessary to operate - enabling the proper use of services available as part of the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication,
• performance - enabling the collection of information on the use of websites
• functional – allowing us to remember the settings selected by the user and the personalization of the user interface,
• advertising - enabling the delivery of advertising content tailored to the users’ interests and limiting the number of views of a given advertising,
• statistical - used to count statistics on websites.
How long are the data stored in cookie files?
As part of our services, two types of cookies can be used - session and permanent. The first are temporary files stored in the user's terminal device until they log out, leave the website or disable the software (browser). Permanent cookies are stored in the user's end device for a period of time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the user.
Do we use third-party cookies?
The user using our services may receive cookies from third parties cooperating with us, such as Facebook, Google. More information on these cookies can be found on the individual websites of third parties.
Managing cookie files
How to give and withdraw consent to cookies in practice
Programs for browsing websites (web browsers) usually by default allow the storage of cookies on the end device of a user. Website Users can change the settings themselves in this regard. The web browser enables, among others, cookie files management for a specific website, the complete deletion of all saved cookies as well as blocking cookies automatically.
For detailed information on this topic, see your browser's help or documentation.
Last update 30.08.2018