We are pleased to welcome our partners of Nokia Solutions and Networks sp. z.o.o.. The Framework Agreement on Cooperation was signed by Messrs Bartosz Ciepluch, Director of the European Software Center and Dariusz Sadecki, Proxy of the Board, representing Nokia Solutions and Networks sp. O.o. and Dr. Roman Fulneczek, Rector of the University of Business in Wrocław and Dr. Eng. Tomasz Długosz, Vice-Rector for Development representing our University.
Thanks to this agreement, cooperation will be undertaken, among others in terms of:
- joint development of innovative projects and in the field of industrial property rights;
- organizing student internships for students of the University, which will be held in the Nokia branch in Wrocław;
- joint determination of the topics of MA thesis / diploma theses for selected University students;
- recruitment of engineering staff from among students or graduates of the University in accordance with the needs of Nokia;
- organizing, by each of the Parties or jointly, didactic classes and trainings, as well as supporting the activity of scientific groups;
- joint participation in projects financed from external sources; - organizing job fairs